Welcome to the Crawl Wiki!
Crawl is a competitive multiplayer action game for PC, Mac, and Linux. Players alternate between controlling the enemies and the hero. Enemy players who successfully kill the hero instantly become the hero. It's a race to gain enough experience and loot to take on the dungeon boss, who is also cooperatively controlled by the other players.
Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for up to 4 Players!
- One player controls the Hero, the others possess monsters and traps to kill them.
- When you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl!
- Race to gain enough XP and loot to take on the hulking final boss!
Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling!
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, in each half hour game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
- Play with controllers, keyboard or mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive!
Out now for Windows, Mac and Linux!
Learn more about Crawl here.